The technology of preventing fouling of plate heat exchanger should consider the following points:
1) Prevent the formation of scale;
2) Prevent the adhesion between the substances after fouling and their deposition on the heat transfer surface;
3) Remove deposits from the heat transfer surface.
Measures taken to prevent fouling include the following aspects:
Measures to be taken in the design stage
In the design stage of the plate heat exchanger, the following 6 aspects should be considered when considering potential fouling:
1) The heat exchanger is easy to clean and repair (such as plate heat exchanger);
2) After the heat exchange equipment is installed, there is no need to disassemble the equipment when cleaning the dirt, that is, it can be cleaned at the work site;
3) The dead zone and low velocity zone should be minimized;
4) The flow velocity distribution in the heat exchanger should be uniform to avoid large velocity gradients and ensure uniform temperature distribution (such as baffle area);
5) Under the premise of ensuring a reasonable pressure drop and not causing corrosion, increasing the flow rate will help reduce fouling;
6) The influence of heat exchange surface temperature on the formation of fouling should be considered.
Please fill out the form. Related department will get back to you. Thank you.
Customer Feedback is between 08:00 - 18:00 .