The plate heat exchanger has the following characteristics in design:
1. High efficiency and energy saving: Its heat transfer coefficient is 3000～4500 kcal/m2?℃?h, which is 3~5 times higher than the heat efficiency of shell and tube heat exchangers.
2. Compact structure: The plates of the plate heat exchanger are closely arranged. Compared with other types of heat exchangers, the plate heat exchanger occupies less area and space. The area of the plate heat exchanger with the same heat exchange is only 1/5 of the shell and tube heat exchanger.
3. Easy to clean and easy to disassemble: The plate heat exchanger is clamped by clamping bolts to clamp the clamping plate, so it is convenient to disassemble and can be opened for cleaning at any time. At the same time, because the plate surface is smooth and clean, the turbulence is high, and it is not easy to scale.
4. Long service life: The plate heat exchanger is made of stainless steel or titanium alloy plates, which can be resistant to various corrosive media. The rubber pads can be replaced at will, and it is convenient to disassemble and repair.
5. Strong adaptability: The plates of the plate heat exchanger are independent components, and the process can be increased or decreased at will according to the requirements, in various forms; it can be applied to the requirements of various different processes.
6. There is no liquid leakage. The plate heat exchanger is equipped with a drain channel in the sealing groove, so that various media will not collude. Even if there is a leakage, the medium will always be discharged.
The material of the plate has an important influence on the performance, life, applicable working conditions and forming quality of the plate heat exchanger. The quality control of materials mainly includes two aspects:
1. The chemical composition, mechanical properties and other technical requirements of the material should meet the requirements of the corresponding standards;
2. According to the characteristics and scope of application, the correct and reasonable selection, that is, the nature of the heat exchange medium and the operating conditions (including chloride content, PH value, operating temperature, operating pressure, gap operation or continuous operation, etc.) must be considered. And the material's forming processability, corrosion resistance, etc. The commonly used materials for plates are mainly austenitic stainless steel, titanium and titanium alloys, nickel and nickel alloys, and copper.
Please fill out the form. Related department will get back to you. Thank you.
Customer Feedback is between 08:00 - 18:00 .