After the plate heat exchanger is used for a period of time, if it is not cleaned, fouling will occur. Fouling will have a certain impact on the heat exchanger itself and work efficiency:
1. Reduce the heat transfer effect. The thermal conductivity of carbon steel is 464-522W/(mk), but the thermal conductivity of carbonate scale is 0464~0697W/(mk), which is only about 1% of carbon steel’s thermal conductivity of scale or other deposits. The coefficient is much lower than that of metal, so when scale or other deposits cover the heat exchange surface of the heat exchanger condenser, it will greatly reduce the heat exchange efficiency of the heat exchanger condenser and affect the quality;
2. Reduce the amount of circulating water. The sediment or microbial sludge covers the heat exchange tube wall in the heat exchanger condenser and even blocks the heat exchange tube, making the cross-sectional area and flux of the circulating water channel smaller, thereby condensing the heat exchanger The heat exchange effect of the heat exchanger is further reduced and the cooling time is extended;
3. Reduce the use effect of water treatment chemicals. Deposits and microbial sludge cover the surface of the metal, preventing water treatment chemicals such as corrosion inhibitors, scale inhibitors and fungicides in the water from reaching the metal surface of the heat exchanger condenser to cause corrosion inhibition. , Scale inhibition and sterilization, and some microorganisms will react with some water treatment chemicals, thereby destroying and reducing the use effect of these chemicals;
4. Accelerate the generation of corrosion deposits and microorganisms, promote the formation of concentration corrosion batteries and the generation of under-scaling corrosion, thereby increasing the corrosion rate of the heat exchanger condenser metal;
5. Shorten the service life of industrial equipment. Deposits and microbial sludge cover the surface of the heat exchanger condenser to prevent the effective heat exchange of the plate heat exchanger and lead to metal fatigue; on the other hand, the occurrence of corrosion will cause the condenser such as The heat exchange tube wall of the heat exchanger becomes thinner, especially the under-scaling corrosion and rust tumors will also cause perforation and leakage of the equipment;
6. Increasing operating costs In order to maintain sufficient heat exchange efficiency for industrial equipment, measures such as increasing the amount of water must be taken, and at the same time, to repair damage caused by corrosion and other reasons, it will inevitably need to increase some use, thereby increasing the operating cost of industrial equipment .
Please fill out the form. Related department will get back to you. Thank you.
Customer Feedback is between 08:00 - 18:00 .