The structure design content of the plate heat exchanger:
(1) According to the maximum working temperature and maximum working pressure, as well as the results of thermal design and resistance calculation, determine the materials and dimensions of each part to ensure its stable operation performance;
(2) According to the working temperature, pressure and fluid properties, select the welding method and sealing material;
(3) To ensure the uniformity of fluid distribution as the goal, design the head, header, connection pipe, and partition plate;
(4) In order to meet the structural design of thermal and resistance performance, the strength of the main components must be checked to avoid damage or waste due to insufficient strength under extreme working conditions;
(5) The maintenance (including cleaning, repair and maintenance, etc.) and transportation requirements should be considered.
Plate heat exchangers are widely used and will be further expanded, not only because of their performance, quality and other characteristics, but also their polishing process is more important. How much do you know?
1. If the metal surface of the plate heat exchanger has an oxide layer, surface sandwiching, weld defects, and grease and dirt attached during machining, it will affect the enamel quality, so it must be polished.
2. The polishing of the plate heat exchanger is generally carried out on a grinder or with a hand-held grinding wheel. The requirements for polishing are to smooth the welding slope on the glass-lined surface, round the sharp edges and corners, and grind away the oxide skin and clamp. The true color of the plate heat exchanger.
3. Polishing can roughen the surface of the bottom tire, increase the surface free energy and specific surface area, thereby improving the adhesion between the bottom tire metal and the bottom glaze.
Please fill out the form. Related department will get back to you. Thank you.
Customer Feedback is between 08:00 - 18:00 .