Classification by heat transfer surface shape and structure of heat exchanger
(1) Tube heat exchanger: The tube heat exchanger performs heat transfer through the wall of the tube. According to the structure of the heat transfer tube, it can be divided into a tube-type heat exchange tube, a tube-type heat exchanger, and a coil-type heat exchanger. And fin-and-tube heat exchangers. Tubular heat exchangers are the most widely used.
(2) Plate heat exchanger: plate heat exchanger transfers heat through the plate surface. According to the structure of the heat transfer plate, it can be divided into flat heat exchanger, spiral plate heat exchanger, plate fin heat exchanger and heat. Plate heat exchanger.
(3) Special-form heat exchangers: These heat exchangers are heat exchangers with special structures designed according to the special requirements of the process. Such as rotary heat exchangers, heat pipe heat exchangers, etc.
Classified by material used in heat exchangers
(1) Metal material heat exchanger: The metal material heat exchanger is made of metal material. Commonly used metal materials are carbon steel, alloy steel, copper and copper alloy, aluminum and aluminum alloy, titanium and titanium alloy. Since the thermal conductivity of the metal material is large, the heat transfer efficiency of the heat exchanger is high, and the metal heat exchanger is mainly used in the production.
(2) Non-metallic materials heat exchangers: Non-metallic materials heat exchangers are made of non-metallic materials. Common non-gold scrap materials are graphite, glass, plastic and ceramics. This type of heat exchanger is mainly used for corrosive materials because of the low thermal conductivity of non-metallic materials, so its heat transfer efficiency is low.
Please fill out the form. Related department will get back to you. Thank you.
Customer Feedback is between 08:00 - 18:00 .