The jacketed heat exchanger is a type of partitioned wall heat exchanger. It is made by installing a jacket on the outer wall of the container.
The structure is simple, but its heating surface is limited by the container wall surface, and the heat transfer coefficient is not high. In order to improve the heat transfer coefficient and make the liquid in the kettle be heated uniformly, a stirrer can be installed in the kettle. When cooling water or a phase-free heating agent is passed into the jacket, a spiral partition or other Increase turbulence measures to increase the heating coefficient on one side of the jacket. To supplement the lack of heat transfer surface, coils can also be installed inside the kettle. Jacketed heat exchangers are widely used for heating and cooling in the reaction process.
Plate-fin heat exchanger
A unit body is composed of a partition plate, a fin and a side bar. A plurality of unit bodies are assembled into an assembly by countercurrent or cross-flow, and then a current collecting box with a current collecting outlet is welded to the assembly. Due to the thin material, the ratio of heat exchange area to heat exchanger volume can reach 4000㎡ / m³.
1) High heat transfer efficiency. Due to the turbulence of the fins on the fluid, the boundary layer is constantly ruptured, so it has a large heat transfer coefficient. At the same time, because the separator and fins are thin and have high thermal conductivity, the plate-and-rib replacement Heaters can achieve high efficiency.
2) Compact, because the plate-and-rib heat exchanger has an extended secondary surface, its specific surface area can reach 1000㎡ / m³.
3) Lightweight due to its compactness and mostly made of aluminum alloy. Now steel, copper, composite materials, etc. have also been produced in batches.
4) Strong adaptability, the plate-and-rib heat exchanger can be applied to: gas-to-gas, gas-to-liquid, liquid-to-liquid, and various fluids for heat exchange and phase change heat that undergoes state changes. Through the arrangement and combination of flow channels, it can adapt to different heat exchange conditions such as counter-current, cross-flow, multi-flow, multi-pass flow. The combination of series, parallel and series-parallel between units can meet the heat exchange needs of large equipment. In the industry, it can be shaped and mass-produced to reduce costs and expand interchangeability through building block combinations.
5) The manufacturing process is strict and the process is complicated.
6) Easy to block, not resistant to corrosion, and difficult to clean and maintain, so it can only be used in situations where the heat exchange medium is clean, non-corrosive, difficult to scale, difficult to deposit, and difficult to block.
Please fill out the form. Related department will get back to you. Thank you.
Customer Feedback is between 08:00 - 18:00 .