The installation method of the plate heat exchanger is very simple. I believe it will be clear after reading this article. First of all, the main structure of the plate heat exchanger is mainly composed of sealing gasket, frame, heat transfer plate, roller mechanism, instrument, clamping bolt and other components. constitute. A series of stainless steel plate devices are formed. The fluid will flow through the channels between the plates, the hot and cold fluid will pass into each flow channel, and the plates in the middle will complete the heat exchange.
Before installing the plate heat exchanger
1. Check one by one according to the items listed in the packing list, and report any discrepancies in time.
2. Reserve a maintenance space around the installation site of the plate heat exchanger. The installation drawing requires that the flat washers, anchor bolts and nut heat exchangers be installed on the concrete and kept vertical.
3. Before installing the plate heat exchanger, clean the pipes to avoid damage to the plates caused by the mixing of debris. To improve the efficiency of the plate heat exchanger, you can install a filter to prevent clogging of impurities, add a gasket at the flange, and accurately put it into the sealing surface of the flange, and install the same diameter of each nozzle. The valve is connected with the pipeline.
Installation and operation of plate heat exchanger
1. Check whether the bolts are loose before starting. If they are loose, tighten them according to the size specified in the installation drawing, and the error should not exceed 2cm.
2. When starting, open the secondary side inlet valve, and after filling the channel, slowly open the secondary side outlet valve. After running for a period of time, open the primary side outlet valve, and then open the inlet valve. Do not violently impact when starting. Prevent damage to the gasket.
3. Check the weld and sealing surface for penetration, pay attention to the display parameters of the thermometer and pressure gauge, make a record, find the cause of the problem, and do a good job of maintenance.
4. Stop the pump first and then cut off the power, close the primary side inlet valve, primary side outlet, secondary side inlet and secondary side outlet.
5. The plate heat exchanger must be operated within the specified design pressure and range, and excessive pressure operation is strictly prohibited.
Please fill out the form. Related department will get back to you. Thank you.
Customer Feedback is between 08:00 - 18:00 .