1) Maintain the design conditions. Since the excess heat exchange area is used when designing the plate heat exchanger, during operation, in order to meet the process needs, the flow rate and temperature need to be adjusted, which is different from the design conditions, but the bypass system should be used Try to maintain the design conditions (flow rate and temperature) to extend the operating time and delay the occurrence of fouling.
2) Control of operating parameters When the plate heat exchanger is operating, the conditions of the imported materials may change, so the content of the fouling substances in the fluid, the particle size and the pH value of the liquid should be tested regularly.
3) Good maintenance measures The solder joints, scratches, etc. produced during the maintenance of the plate heat exchanger may accelerate the formation of the scaling process, uneven flow velocity distribution may accelerate corrosion, and fluid leakage into the cooling water can provide nutrients for microorganisms and cool the air The lack of dust removal measures in the air around the heat exchanger can accelerate the formation of particle deposition and chemical reaction scale formation of the heat exchanger. Hydrostatic test with unclean water can cause accelerated formation of corrosive dirt.
4) Use of additives For different types of fouling mechanisms, different additives can be used to reduce or eliminate the formation of fouling. Such as biocides and inhibitors, crystallization modifiers, dispersants, flocculants, corrosion inhibitors, chemical reaction inhibitors and additives suitable for preventing fouling in combustion systems.
5) Reduce the concentration of fouling substances in the fluid. Generally, fouling increases with the increase of the concentration of fouling substances in the fluid. For particulate dirt, it can be removed by filtration, condensation and precipitation; for scarring substances, it can be removed by ion exchange or Chemical treatment to remove; ultraviolet, ultrasound, magnetic field, electric field and radiation treatment ultraviolet rays are very effective in killing bacteria, and super ultrasound can effectively inhibit biological fouling. The current research also includes magnetic field, electric field and radiation treatment devices. The conclusions need to be further studied.
The quality control of plate heat exchanger materials mainly includes two aspects:
(1) The chemical composition, mechanical properties and other technical requirements of the material should meet the requirements of the corresponding standards;
(2) Correct and reasonable selection based on the characteristics and scope of application of the material, that is, the nature of the heat exchange medium and operating conditions (including chloride content, PH value, operating temperature, operating pressure, gap operation or continuous operation must be considered) , And the forming and processing performance and corrosion resistance of the material. The commonly used materials for plates mainly include four types of cold-rolled sheets, including austenitic stainless steel, titanium and titanium alloys, nickel and nickel alloys, and copper. Zhejiang Forwon Plate Heat Exchanger Co., Ltd specializes in the production of plate heat exchangers and is a well-known manufacturer in heat exchangers industry.
Please fill out the form. Related department will get back to you. Thank you.
Customer Feedback is between 08:00 - 18:00 .