1. Preliminary inspection: establish file data for stainless steel plates and gaskets used under high temperature and corrosive media, and make preliminary judgment and analysis on the corrosion of plates and the aging of gaskets, so that reasonable cleaning can be made Program.
2. Remove the gasket: carefully remove the gasket of each plate heat exchanger plate. When removing the rubber gasket, we will take corresponding protective measures to prevent the gasket from being damaged.
3. Plate cleaning: We will put the plates into a professional cleaning device. The entire cleaning process has strict control procedures to ensure that the plates are cleaned thoroughly. We formulate different cleaning programs for different working conditions.
4. Colored flaw detection: Using the method of coloring penetrant inspection, we will conduct strict inspections on your cleaned plates to ensure that the plates are free from cracks, corrosion points and other defects like new ones.
5. Cleaning: After the color penetration test, the plate will be thoroughly cleaned with the penetrant again, and the plate will be quickly and thoroughly dried with compressed air after cleaning. After cleaning, the surface of the plate will be as smooth as new.
Please fill out the form. Related department will get back to you. Thank you.
Customer Feedback is between 08:00 - 18:00 .