In our life and production, R410A Refrigeration Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers are inseparable, and heat exchangers are needed to effectively transfer heat from one medium to another, but how do we choose heat exchangers? This answer varies depending on the specific situation, so we have listed the factors you need to consider to help you choose the heat exchanger that suits your needs.
There are many factors that need to be considered when selecting a heat exchanger, mainly the nature of the fluid; the range of pressure, temperature, and allowable pressure drop; requirements for cleaning and maintenance; material costs; service life, etc.
(1) Although the selection of heat exchanger is simple, it contains a lot of content. This requires both theoretical height and practical experience. But in the final analysis, it is just a careful comparative analysis of the existing heat exchangers, which are arranged and selected according to their performance.
(2) When selecting the heat exchanger, the investment cost is not necessarily the most important factor. In some cases, in order to ensure the reliability and continuity of operation and maintenance, this should be the case even if the equipment cost is high. Otherwise, even if there is a short-term shutdown, the loss will exceed the investment cost.
(3) When multiple heat exchangers can meet the technical requirements, a heat exchanger with a smaller sum of fixed cost and variable cost within a certain period (usually one year) should be selected.
(4) It can be seen from the economic calculation of the heat exchanger that a high-efficiency heat exchanger does not mean that it is suitable. In fact, a heat exchanger with a small heat transfer area and a larger heat transfer rate is an economical and excellent heat exchanger.
(5) The appropriate operating time of the heat exchanger should be considered. After the heat exchanger is running, there will be dirt on the heat transfer surface. After long-term use, the dirt will gradually thicken, thereby reducing the heat transfer coefficient. When the heat transfer coefficient drops to a certain value, the descaling operation should be stopped. Therefore, it is necessary for the heat exchanger to undergo regular descaling treatment.
(6) When choosing the preheating method and heat exchanger selection, a detailed technical and economic analysis must be carried out first.
Please fill out the form. Related department will get back to you. Thank you.
Customer Feedback is between 08:00 - 18:00 .