1. Refrigeration: used as a condenser and evaporator.
2. HVAC: with the use of the middle of the boiler heat exchanger, high-rise building intermediate heat exchanger.
3. Chemical industry: soda ash industry, synthetic ammonia, alcohol fermentation, resin synthesis cooling.
4. Metallurgical industry: Aluminate mother liquor heating or cooling, steelmaking process cooling and so on.
5. Machinery industry: all kinds of quenching liquid cooling, reducer lubricating oil cooling and so on.
6. Power industry: high-voltage transformer oil cooling, generator bearing oil cooling.
7. Paper industry: bleaching process heat recovery, heating and so on.
8. Textile industry: viscose silk water solution cooling, boiling nitrocellulose cooling and so on.
9.Rhithers. and Rhithers. Rhithers. Refounds.s. Find Results Results Rhithers. Rh '
10. Grease process: soap at atmospheric pressure drying, heating or cooling a variety of process fluids.
11. Central heating: thermal power plant waste heat heating, heating bath water.
12. Other: oil, medicine, ship, desalination, geothermal utilization, solar energy utilization.https://www.forwon.com/